PRIME has provided a wide variety of A/E services for many federal government clients including the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, NASA, and Air National Guard.
List of Services
- Industrial Facilities
- Barracks, Dormitories and Dining Facilities
- Training and Education Facilities
- Border Patrol Facilities and Infrastructure
- NASA Research Facilities
PRIME embraces the principles of sustainability and understands the integration of three closely intertwined elements – the environment, the economy, and the social system. We strive to enhance our awareness, and we strive to maintain a healthy state indefinitely. We practice the concepts promoted by ENERGY STAR, LEED Programs, Green Globes, ASHRAE, and the many other programs focused on Net Zero planning, Green Infrastructure, and conservation.
In the basic elements of design, construction, and operations, the PRIME Team delivers comprehensive solutions, life cycle cost analysis, and thought leadership on matters related to:
- Electrical Systems – lighting and system improvements.
- HVAC, boilers, thermal systems, and storage.
- Building envelope improvements.
- Controls and building automation.
- Maintenance and commissioning studies.
- Building material specifications and selection.
The stakeholder process begins with a sustainable design or eco-charrette. The single purpose is to define the goals, objectives, and priorities of the design guidelines. We are then able to develop specific strategies and tactics. With these in hand, we can recommend environmental scorecard, dashboard, or other measurement tools to define the cost/benefit trade-offs. These steps forward will help improve the return on investment dollars.